It’s easy to get your view published on LebTown.
We accept submissions from local makers, authorities, and writers with something to share with the greater Lebanon Valley.
To start: Read our terms of service. Send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach images to the email rather than including them in your Microsoft Word, Google Docs, or Apple Pages document.
LebTown does not pay for submissions. Authors will retain ownership of any content submitted to LebTown.
Every submission will be screened for its relevance to the LebTown audience. We do not publish every submission we receive, but by following some simple guidelines you can increase the chances that it is accepted.
- We will occasionally publish content related to state and national issues, but as a rule of thumb the story must have a clear and direct relevance to Lebanon County.
- The story relies on the author’s personal experience and/or the author is generally recognized to be credible on the topic.
- The story incorporates original multimedia or video that the author has permission to use.
- The story is not promoting a specific business, organization, or political candidate. Check out our advertising options for that.
- The story may be edited slightly for readability and clarity. Links may be added where appropriate. Spelling and grammatical corrections will be made when applicable.
With any questions, please email Davis.