The Lebanon Valley Chamber of Commerce is holding a workshop for regional businesses on medical cannabis and company policies. A panel of experts will present and answer questions on medical cannabis.
The event will be held Nov. 15 from 8:00 – 10:00 a.m. at the Lebanon Valley Chamber at 604 Cumberland Street, Lebanon, PA.
- Sarah Locklund, Community Outreach Manager, Herbology
- Peggy Morcom, Esq., Buzgon Davis Law Office
- State Rep. Russ Diamond, 102nd District
Topics addressed may include:
- What can you ask during an interview?
- Legal issues – liabilities, discrimination
- Understanding the benefits/side effects
- Should employee policies be altered?
- How do people qualify to be a patient?
- How could this affect someone’s performance?
- Will this interfere with health coverage qualification?
- Where does legislation stand on protecting employers?
There is no cost for this presentation and it is open to Lebanon Valley businesses. Registration is requested by visiting the event listing here.