Here are the results from the 2022 general election, according to the latest summary data from the county.
We’ll keep this updated if changes are made in totals. With typos, suggestions, or corrections, please email email@example.com.
For local and uncontested races, we have marked projected winners with italics. We have also marked projected winners that have been called by the Associated Press.
Total Ballots Cast
- Election Day – 45,883
- Mail In/Absentee – 10,641
- Total – 56,524
Turnout figures were not available as of publication time pending county release of the total number of registered voters. Party-specific figures were also unavailable as of publication time.
United States Senator
- (Dem) John Fetterman – 19,484
- (Rep) Mehmet Oz – 34,910
- (Lib) Erik Gerhardt – 1,101
- (Grn) Richard L. Weiss – 314
- (Key) Daniel Wassmer – 345
- Write-In – 97
- (Dem) Josh Shapiro – 23,436
- (Rep) Douglas V. Mastriano – 31,641
- (Lib) Matt Hackenburg – 597
- (Grn) Christina Digiulio – 253
- (Key) Joe Soloski – 230
- Write-In – 63
United States Representative, 9th District
- (Dem) Amanda R. Waldman – 18,176
- (Rep) Dan Meuser – 37,676
- Write-In – 59
State Senator, 48th District
- (Dem) Calvin Clements – 17,648
- (Rep) Chris Gebhard – 38,107
- Write-In – 74
State Representative, 101st District
- (Dem) Catherine Miller – 8,483
- (Rep) John Schlegel – 14,014
- Write-In – 25
State Representative, 102nd District
- (Dem) Laura Quick – 8,100
- (Rep) Russ Diamond – 19,091
State Representative, 98th District
- (Dem) Mark Temons – 2,130
- (Rep) Tom Jones – 3,840
- (Lib) Josh Gerber – 166
- Write-In – 10
Watch for more coverage from LebTown as the county and state continue to process election results.
Questions about this story? Suggestions for a future LebTown article? Reach our newsroom using this contact form and we’ll do our best to get back to you.
Do you want to see more from LebTown?
Support local news. Cancel anytime.
Already a member? Login here
Free news isn’t cheap. If you value the journalism LebTown provides to the community, then help us make it sustainable by becoming a champion of local news. You can unlock additional coverage for the community by supporting our work with a one-time contribution, or joining as a monthly or annual member. You can cancel anytime.