Will you support independent, non-partisan journalism?
Become a champion of local news and unlock additional benefits as a LebTown member, like exclusive members-only emails, access to comments, invitations to members-only events, and more.
Make an impact. Cancel anytime.
Already a member? Login here
Lebanon Valley Youth for Christ is a couple weeks away from its 33rd annual Bids4Kids Benefit Auction.
The event will take place over the weekend of March 14-16 at the Lebanon Expo Center.
Over the past 32 years the event has raised over $3 million to support YFC programs.
Below is the auction schedule. (Find the Facebook event here.)
- Thursday March 14, 4pm to 8pm
- Preview event.
- Available for purchase: Christian Media, Baked Goods, Electronics, Hot Wheels.
- Silent bidding opens for gift certificates, jewelry, and coins.
- Friday March 15, 8am to 8pm
- 8:30am to 5pm: Used Items (North Hall)
- 5pm: Furniture (East Halls)
- 6:30pm: Winross Trucks, Hot Wheels, Toys (West Hall)
- 7:00pm: Gift Baskets (North Hall)
- 7:15pm: Silent Bidding Ends (West Hall)
- Saturday March 16, 8am to 5pm
- 8:30am: New & Like New Items (West Hall)
- 8:30am: Lawn & Garden (North Hall)
- 9:00am: Sports & Memorabilia (West Hall)
- 10:30am: Quilts (West Hall)
- 11:45am: Tools (North Hall)
- 12:00pm: Bicycles (West Hall)
Here’s a look at last year’s auction items. As you can see, they range from signed sports memorabilia to furniture to bikes to art.
Kauffman’s Chicken BBQ will be there Saturday from 10am to 2pm with eat-in and take-out (you can even order online).
There is also an all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast Saturday morning from 6:30am to 10am. The pancake breakfast is pay at the door, $6 for adults and $4 for children under 12.
Lebanon Valley Youth For Christ was founded in 1945. Find more information about the organization at their website.