- Baker (Sandi’s Breads)
- General Labor (Boose Quality Castings)
- Full-Time Motorcycle Technician (White’s Harley-Davidson)
- Parts Specialist – Commercial Truck Dealer (Lesher Mack Sales & Service)
- Production Associates – All Shifts (Always Bagels Inc)
Baker needed for breads and pastries in artisan bakery.
We are a family-owned, whole grain bakery. We believe folks should be able to eat great food that makes them feel good. So, we mill our own flours and use the best, cleanest ingredients we can find. We also believe happy bakers make the best baked goods, so we put a priority on making sure this is a positive environment.
- Be on time and reliable
- Prep various recipes for pastries and other baked goods such as biscotti, cakes, cookies, muffins, brownies, etc.
- Assist with all aspects of bread production
- Mix, bake, and package baked goods
- Counter sales
- Minimum high school education
- Basic math skills for making change and calculating recipes
- Some baking experience helpful, but no commercial kitchen experience required
- Willingness and ability to work independently or with a team, as the situation requires
- Flexibility in schedule
- Positive attitude
- Able to lift 50-lb bags of sugar, flour, etc.
- Able to work standing for hours at a time
- Experience working with the public
- Flexible hours – Tuesday through Friday, some Saturdays with seasonal work on Mondays
- Free/discounted baked goods
- Strong work-life balance
Boose Quality Castings
We have various foundry positions starting at $15 or more. Apply online.
We have multiple openings in a first shift Aluminum Foundry in the Lebanon/Cornwall area. We offer competitive wages including plenty of overtime, health vision and dental insurances, paid holidays, vacation, sick days, personal days, bonuses, clothing allowance, boot/shoe allowances. Please visit our website at www.boosequalitycastings.com and apply online today.
White’s Harley Davidson
Full-Time Motorcycle Technician
Repair, customize, maintain, or overhaul both customer and dealer owned motor vehicles as close to the allotted time schedule as possible with a high standard of quality.
Lesher Mack Sales & Service
Parts Specialist – Commercial Truck Dealer
Lesher Mack is looking for a first-shift full-time Parts Specialist in our receiving department. This role primarily controls inbound parts receipts, maintains inventory accuracy, and processes shipments to customers.
At Lesher Mack, we strive to conduct our business as a well-respected organization; with integrity, hard work, and with the highest care for our people, customers, and business partners. Every employee at Lesher is absolutely critical to our success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award-winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership group throughout the years.
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holiday
- Paid Training
- Employee Appreciation
- Ensures timely and accurate parts receipts from Mack, Hino, and vendors.
- Ensures timely and accurate put-away/binning of parts
- Provides high level of service to internal and external customers.
- Pulls and fills customer orders from stock.
- Keeps receiving dock and warehouse areas clean and uncluttered.
- Participates in all training programs that are made available.
- Keeps current on new products and product updates.
- Maintains professional appearance.
- HS Diploma or GED
- Two to four years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Work experience in a commercial truck dealership preferred.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations where limited information exists.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office and ability to use business system)
- Positive and friendly attitude toward customers
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Strong communication and customer satisfaction skills.
- Frequently lift up to 25 pounds and adjust body position to bend, stoop, stand, walk, turn, pivot, and stand for long periods of time
Always Bagels Inc
Production Associates – All Shifts
Production associates for a food manufacturer.
This is a great opportunity. Always Bagels, a leading food manufacturer is looking for production associates for our Lebanon, PA facility on the 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., 4 p.m. to 12 a.m. and 12 a.m. to 8 a.m. shifts. We work weekends. The required skills and experience are: ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and lift up to 50lbs. Production associates are needed in our dough, oven and freeze pack departments. Production associates operate various machines to mix, bake and package our bagels. Our production associates follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- Effectively communicate in Spanish and English both verbal and written is preferred although not required.
- Demonstrates teamwork.
- Stand 7.5 hours within designated work area (2ft radius)
- Ability to continuously lift 50 lbs.
- COVID-19 precautions
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
If you are a company owner, HR coordinator, or hiring manager, and you’d like your company’s job posting included on our weekly listing, visit our job listings submission page.
Questions about this story? Suggestions for a future LebTown article? Reach our newsroom using the contact form below and we’ll do our best to get back to you.
Do you support local news?
If you believe that Lebanon County needs independent, high-quality journalism, consider joining LebTown as a member. Your support will go directly towards stories like this and you will be helping ensure that our community has a reliable news source for years to come.
Learn more about membership and join now here.