There is plenty to do in Lebanon County for Halloween, regardless of age. Here are just some of the local festivities and events taking place.
Trick or Treat Night
This year’s Trick or Treat Night will be Thursday, Oct. 28, for most Lebanon County municipalities. Kids can go door to door collecting candy from 6 to 8 p.m.
Trunk or Treat
At these events, kids go car to car instead of door to door collecting candy from participants. Click the link on each event for more information.
- Oct. 22, 6-8 p.m., Family Karate Trunk or Treat
- Oct. 26, 6-7:30 p.m., YMCA Trunk or Treat
- Oct. 28, 6-8 p.m., Funck’s Palmyra Trunk or Treat
- Oct. 30, 3-5 p.m., Zion United Methodist Church Trunk or Treat
- Oct. 30, 5-7 p.m, Fairland BIC Church, 529 W. Penn Ave., Cleona
- Oct. 30, 6-8 p.m., North Annville Bible Church Trunk or Treat
- Oct. 30, 6-8 p.m., Mount Wilson Church of the Brethren’s Trunk or Treat
The Lebanon Valley Mall is holding trick-or-treating starting at 11 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 23.
Halloween-themed events at Scott Church’s “The Church”
Downtown Lebanon venue Scott Church’s “The Church” has two events planned for Halloween.
- Friday, Oct. 29 at 6 p.m., Screaming in Silence with Dracula’s Miniskirt, the Stone Eye, and Black Horizon (all ages, 21+ to BYOB)
- Sunday Oct. 31 from 4 to 10 p.m., Black Rainbow Halloween Ritual & Dance Party (18+, 21+ to BYOB)
Pumpkin Decorating and Costume Party at Snitz Creek Brewery
Snitz Creek Brewery will host pumpkin decorating for kids and families from 2 to 5 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 24. Pumpkins will be free while supplies last.
Halloween Candy Drop at Reigle Airport
On Saturday, Oct. 30, from 1 to 5 p.m., Reigle Airport will host several candy drops for kids at different times depending on age group.
Mancino’s Pizza and Five Stone Kids Halloween Day Special
Mancino’s Pizza is hosting two “build and bakes” at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 30. The $25 build-and-bakes come with all-day play passes for kids and entrance to a Halloween Dance Party from 3 to 8 p.m.
Questions about this story? Suggestions for a future LebTown article? Reach our newsroom using this contact form and we’ll do our best to get back to you.
Do you want to see more from LebTown?
Support local news. Cancel anytime.
Already a member? Login here
Free news isn’t cheap. If you value the journalism LebTown provides to the community, then help us make it sustainable by becoming a champion of local news. You can unlock additional coverage for the community by supporting our work with a one-time contribution, or joining as a monthly or annual member. You can cancel anytime.