The Lebanon County Detective Bureau announced charges yesterday against Shawn McCurdy, a 47 year old Lebanon man.
Police allege the McCurdy sexually assaulted a juvenile female between 2009 and 2011. The incidents occurred at a residence in the neighborhood of Twigg Ave in North Lebanon Township.
McCurdy was arrested Thursday and arraigned in front of Magisterial District Judge Anthony Verna. Bail was set at $250,000 and unable to post that, McCurdy was placed in Lebanon County Correctional Facility.
McCurdy faces 21 overall charges, 18 of which are felonies. The charges are:
- Three counts of Involuntary Deviate Sexual Intercourse with Child
- Three counts of Aggravated Indecent Assault on Child less than 13
- Three counts of Aggravated Indecent Assault
- One count of Endangering Welfare of Children
- One count of Corruption of Minors
- One count of Corruption of Minors – Defendant Age 18 or above
- Three counts of Indecent Assault on Person Less than 13
- Three counts of Indecent Exposure
- Three counts Indecent Assault on Person Less than 13
A preliminary hearing is scheduled for April 4 in front of Magisterial District Judge Kim R. Wolfe.