The 43rd annual Community of Lebanon Association Holiday Parade took place in Downtown Lebanon on Saturday, part of the weekend’s holiday season kickoff in Lebanon County.
On Friday night, the CLA hosted a Christmas tree lighting ceremony featuring music, cookies, and of course – Santa!
St. Nick himself was back for the parade on Saturday, which started at 2:30 p.m. on Cumberland St. at Lincoln Ave. and ran to 9th St., where Santa was ready to meet parade participants with a wave from the top of the iconic Lebanon Farmers Market building.
This year’s parade marshal was Major Kathleen Pearson Fabrizi, Executive Director of the Pennsylvania National Guard Association.
In order of appearance, this year’s event sponsors included Porterfield Scheid, Woodland Contractors, County of Lebanon, Arthur Funk & Sons, Herbology, Jonestown Bank & Trust Co., First Energy, AAA Central Penn, Albright Life, Bouquet Mulligan Demaio, Dominos, WellSpan, Lebanon Federal Credit Unit, Godshall’s Quality Meats, Spangcrest, Melnick Moffitt & Mesaro, Fulton Bank, Zinn Insurance, Tempforce, and Edward Jones.
Find our photo story below, including the parade winners and a list of participating groups at the bottom of the post.
All photos by LebTown photographer Will Trostel.
Winners in the 43rd Annual CLA Holiday Parade
Best in Walking: Hoff n Horns 4H Horse & Pony
Best in Fire Apparatus: Neversink Fire Company
Best in Dance: Jonestown Dance Studio
1st: School Nutrition Group
2nd: Saddle Up 4H
3rd: The Heart of Christ Church
In order of appearance.
- Civil Air Patrol Squadron 307, Lebanon Post 23
- The Schuylkill Haven Belvedeer Alumni Drum
- Harding Elementary
- Neversink Fire Company
- Lebanon Raiders Youth Football
- The Kissmobile, driven by Chris Massar
- Charles Kern driving a 1942 WC Dodge Truck to honor veterans
- Cedar Crest High School Band
- Belco Federal Credit Union
- Jonestown Bank & Trust Co.
- Generation Dance
- Lebanon Area Fair, featuring 2019 Lebanon Area Fair Queen Shay Miller
- Hoff n Horns 4H Horse & Pony
- Lebanon County Special Ops
- Northern Lebanon High School Band
- Marine Toys for Tots
- Albright Life
- Cleona Fire Company
- City of Lebanon and Lebanon Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Lebanon Revolution Youth Soccer
- American Heritage Girls Troop 1747
- Hackman Paving
- The Heart of Christ Church
- Rural Security Fire Company
- Dutchway Farm Market
- Annville-Cleona High School Band
- Saddle Up 4H
- God’s Missionary Church
- Campbelltown Fire Company
- Majik Rent to Own
- Lebanon High Tri Hi Y
- Bonnie Kupp School of Dance & Baton
- CLA Business person of the Year Steven Goodhue of Edward Jones
- Whites Harley Davidson/Vanderhall
- Friendship Fire Company
- Amvets Post 136
- United Way of Lebanon County
- Suzanne’s Dance & Gymnastics
- Independent Fire Company
- WellSpan Health Human Resource Department
- Lebanon Federal Credit Union
- Jonestown Dance Studio
- Speedwell Engine & Hose Co
- Grow with Grace Dance & Fitness Studio
- Lebanon Corvette Club
- Northwest Elementary
- Jack Williams Tire Company
- Lebanon Chapter DAR
- Wolmelsdorf Fire Company
- Lebanon Catholic Marching Band
- Brownie Troop 70908
- 809th Armpurred Cattalion
- Jubilee Ministries
- 2019-2020 Lebanon County Dairy Royalty
- School Nutrition Group
- CLA Car Show Winners Lindsay Fulk in her 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and Charlotte and Donald Stoudt Jr. in their 1957 Ford Thunderbird
- The Paloma School
- Lady Renegades Softball Teams
- Juntas De Lebanon
- Navy Club Ship 91, US Nava Sea Cadet Corps
- Lebanon MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers)
- Cub Scout Pack 412
- Nice Cuts Barber Shop
- Bethany UM Church
- Lebanon Bikers
- Special Unit 66
- Lebanon High School Marching Band
Help us cover more great community events.
Stories like this are brought to you for free thanks to the support of our members and advertisers. Join our cause and help sustain journalism in Lebanon County by signing up as a member.
Every Monday, our members get a glimpse of what’s coming ahead the rest of the week. Joining LebTown as a member is the best decision you can make if you care about local news in Lebanon County. Plus, invites to our exclusive Facebook group and happy hours, and other special offers.
Learn more and join now here.
This article was updated to clarify that the 809th Armpurred Cattalion provides shelter for cats in need but does not make them available for adoption.