Will you support independent, non-partisan journalism?
Become a champion of local news and unlock additional benefits as a LebTown member, like exclusive members-only emails, access to comments, invitations to members-only events, and more.
Make an impact. Cancel anytime.
Already a member? Login here
- Dietary Aides – FT & PT (StoneRidge Retirement Living Communities)
- Housekeeper (StoneRidge Retirement Living Communities)
- Summer Position-General Maintenance (Cornwall-Lebanon School District) FILLED
StoneRidge Retirement Living Communities
Dietary Aides – FT & PT
Poplar Run and Towne Centre Retirement Communities in Myerstown, PA (part of StoneRidge Retirement Living Communities, Inc.) are hiring for full-time and part-time Dietary Aides to take great care of our residents.
The Dietary Aide plays an important role in serving our residents during meal times. The role:
- Performs prep work to include brewing coffee, plating salads/desserts and pouring beverages
- Serves food to residents at a multiple number of tables, using proper rules of etiquette I.e. proper introduction, knowledge of menu, offering beverages/refills, checking back with resident for satisfaction, attentive to needs, answering questions regarding food preparation and communicating concerns to kitchen staff
- Follows HACCP procedures while serving and replenishing from steam tables and/or tray line and breaks down areas/stations at the end of meal period, while covering, labeling and dating all food items prepared and to be stored
- Follows daily/weekly cleaning schedule
- Inventories and restocks food items on resident floors, properly dating and storing delivered food items
- Delivers and retrieves tray carts to and from resident rooms/kitchen in a timely manner
- Interacts with residents and other team members to ensure a successful delivery of food and service
Poplar Run Retirement Community in Myerstown, PA is seeking housekeeping positions for both its Healthcare and Independent Living facilities.
As a housekeeper, you will keep all community public spaces, activity, dining rooms and resident rooms or apartments clean. This important role ensures our community is presented in a positive manner and helps make it a great place to live. Housekeepers interact with residents and guests in a friendly and courteous manner, and provide help, as needed, throughout the facility.
Housekeepers clean floors, dust, wet mop, wax and disinfect resident apartments, rooms, restrooms and public use spaces. Cleaning can include vacuuming, shampooing and deodorizing carpets and cleaning surfaces throughout the community. Housekeepers also respond to resident room emergencies and log cleaning activities, as required.
Our team members enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental and vision – 100% employer paid for the employee
- HSA account with employer contribution
- Short-term disability
- Company paid life insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid time off
- Company-provided uniforms
- Discounted employee meals
- Employee referral incentive program
- Celebration events
Cornwall-Lebanon School District
(FILLED) Summer Position-General Maintenance (2 positions)
The Cornwall-Lebanon School District is currently accepting applications for a general maintenance position which is part of the summer maintenance crew, positions will begin in June and last for a period of approximately ten weeks.
The District will be hiring two general maintenance workers.
Experienced Personnel: $11.75 per hour
New Personnel: $11.00 per hour
Terms of Employment:
Positions will begin in June. Working hours, as designated by Supervisor of Buildings and Grounds, for a period of approximately ten (10) weeks.
Applicants must be at least 16 years old.
Go to the District website for more information, other employment opportunities and how to apply.
If you are a company owner, HR coordinator, or hiring manager, and you’d like your company’s job posting included on our weekly listing, visit our job listings submission page.
Do you want to see more from LebTown?
Free news isn’t cheap. If you value the journalism LebTown provides to the community, then help us make it sustainable by becoming a champion of local news.
You can unlock additional coverage for the community by supporting our work with a one-time contribution, or joining as a monthly or annual member. You can cancel anytime.
Questions about this story? Suggestions for a future LebTown article? Reach our newsroom using the contact form below and we’ll do our best to get back to you.