- Client Services Associate (Brick Property Services)
- Maintenance Laborer (Brick Property Services)
Brick Property Services
Client Services Associate
Brick Property Services, LLC is currently seeking an outgoing individual with excellent customer service skills to join us in Lebanon County, PA. This individual will be responsible for the overall success of day-to-day operations with clients. The ideal candidate will be well organized, self-motivated, energetic, outgoing, and have a positive attitude.
- Interviews and processes eligible households for rental assistance and affordable housing programs.
- Processes the applications and information received from these families and determines their eligibility for the program.
- Verifies income, assets, medical or unusual expenses and assisted dwelling information; enters data into computer generating rent, utility allowance and escrow calculations.
- Prepares necessary forms and secures signatures to finalize agreements between clients, and the owner/management company.
- Performs annual reexaminations as well as computing any interim rent changes. Assists participants to complete and sign all papers related to beginning housing assistance, interims, and annual recertifications, explaining in terms the client understands to ensure compliance with program rules.
- Travel throughout Lebanon County to perform other job functions at assigned offices.
- Establishes, maintains, and updates various logs and books related to the orderly maintenance of records. Ensures all computer records of all clients are accurate and current. Promptly and accurately maintains all file documentation.
- Prepares monthly and annual reports and attends meetings as necessary.
- Maintains waiting list; conducts marketing and outreach when the list is low.
- Fosters a positive relationship with clients and management.
- Audits client files for compliance with HUD and other regulations.
- Maintains professional demeanor at all times.
- Performs other related essential duties and tasks as assigned.
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- At least one year experience in LIHTC or HUD preferred
- Experience in performing Annual/Interim Certification for LIHTC or HUD and processing third party verification preferred
- Knowledgeable of the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) regulations and the ability to interpret these regulations for Section 8 and LIHTC programs
- Experience and education must demonstrate meticulous attention to detail with the ability to outline, organize and establish priorities for work and maintain productivity.
- Must possess strong math and organizational skills
- High school diploma; associate’s or bachelor’s degree a plus
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
Certificate, Licenses and Registration:
- Incumbent must obtain their housing specialist certification within one (1) year of employment
Salary Range is $18.50-$20.00 per hour.
Brick Property Services, LLC is currently seeking an outgoing individual with excellent skills for an entry level position responsible for assisting with miscellaneous task in connection with the overall maintenance of properties in Lebanon and Dauphin Counties, PA. The ideal candidate will be well organized, self-motivated, energetic, outgoing, and have a positive attitude.
- Assist in the making of repairs, alterations, and/or adjustments to structures, grounds, and equipment of all kinds.
- Assist with miscellaneous tasks in connection with the maintenance of projects.
- Assist in the general upkeep, (exclusive or repair, maintenance, and replacement) of heating plants and equipment.
- Maintain all public and office spaces assigned in a clean, sanitary, and orderly manner.
- Responsible for the safe transportation of residents via 12 passenger ADA van
- Performs other duties as directed
- High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.)
- Valid PA Driver’s License
- Must have sufficient physical strength to perform tasks satisfactorily.
- Must have ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Must have ability to work effectively with coworkers and others.
- Organized, efficient, dependable and prompt
- Bilingual is a plus
Salary is $18.77-$21.00 per hour.
If you are a company owner, HR coordinator, or hiring manager, and you’d like your company’s job posting included on our weekly listing, visit our job listings submission page.